In the meantime, here are some things I read this week.
Train Like an Athlete:
- Five things to know about racing in the heat.
- The five worst habits of runners. I am guilty of #1 and #5.
- Five things I wish I knew before I started running.
- Five things to do after every run. Apparently five is the magic number for this list today.
- Five ways to finally quit sugar. Five!
- Seven tips for setting food boundaries.
- So you want to stop craving sweets. I don't know if I agree with these tips... for me, abstinence is key, but maybe they'll work for you.
- Five ways running can help when you're feeling sad. Five again!
- Twenty things you know when you are dating (or are married to) a runner.
- Three words to say to yourself when you're feeling anxious.
- Once again, I am coming up short on anything relevant about sleep this week. So instead, how about 15 summer movie reviews presented in haiku? (See also: Running haiku presented by Nicole).
|Today's blog is brought to you by the number 5.|