Can't believe I only have one more workday - then it's off to Orlando for Star Wars weekend. In the meantime, here's what I read this week. To start, two random fun things:
- Find out what year your name was most popular. Nicole - super popular in NJ, especially around 1985.
- Even Disney princesses have to deal with being compared to each other. Although, I must agree that Mulan kicks ass.
- Running: Surprise, it's good for you!
- 6 common race day fails - I may not hit my goal time, but at least I'm not guilty of doing any of these!
- How to recover appropriately.
- Practice being your future self.
- Why some people (sadly, not me) can eat more carbs than others.
- I may very well spend the rest of my life sober.
- Turns out acts of kindness can reduce anxiety.
- I don't know. I do most of these things but my mood is all over the place.
- Make more "net positive" decisions with the only 7 things you can control in life.
- Why sometimes practicing self-care isn't helpful for someone with anxiety
- I've mentioned it before, but pets are good for you.
- How to get a good night's sleep.
- Women need more sleep than men.
- Late bedtimes - among everything else on this list, except commuting - are stressing me out.
Today's exercise: 3 mile run