Think You Know What Someone With an Eating Disorder Looks Like? Think Again.
Train Like an Athlete:
- How to bounce back from a setback.
- 7 training tips for your first 13.1.
- How to prioritize your marathon training.
- Ladies, embrace your "assets".
- Fake it 'til you make it.
- Accept that you'll never be the best - but don't let it stop you from trying.
- If you feel like you have it all - but still aren't happy - read this.
- What might happen if you drink a gallon of water a day.
- 10 surprising addictions - caffeine and chocolate made the list, but food in general didn't.
- Raising your basal body temp - no, children are still not in my future, but I am trying to help improve my metabolism.
- Tips for helping you sleep after we 'spring forward.'
- Sleep naked.
- This isn't really about sleep as much as it is about rest - the article suggests 7 ways to be more productive during downtime - but I don't know. Why can't downtime just be downtime?
Today's Exercise: 7ish mile "happy to be home" run: