Everything happened on schedule... except for the actual balloon ride.
Unexpected winds interrupted our plans. Boo.
|Alright, that's not true. We'll try again in another month or so.|
Train Like an Athlete:
- Why some runs just suck.
- Should you be worried about your running form? I'm worried about mine!
- Building a running base - note this advocates a different approach from what I have been doing over the last few months.
- Are high levels of intense exercise damaging your heart?
- What you should read based on your Zodiac sign. As a Leo, I'm supposed to read Gone with the Wind*, but I'd much rather be a Virgo.
- Moms and body image issues - Mom, don't read too much into this, just thought it was interesting.
- 14 free personality tests, including a few Emotional Intelligence (EQ) resources.
- Slideshow: 10 ways to stop stress.
- One person's story about how giving up alcohol for 30 days changed her. Even after my Whole 30 is over, I'm planning on staying dry until after the half marathon.
- Mindful eating as a weight-loss strategy.
- Why people choose to go low carb - I can certainly share that I have better craving control eating the way that I do now.
- Foodie Bucket List: I'm lucky enough to say that I can check almost everything off on this list, except for South American fare. My opinion? Pho is worth the splurge, beignets are not (unless they can figure out a way for the powdered sugar to stay on the pastry and not get into my hair.)
- Where does your state rank in terms of adequate sleep?
- 20 really good tips for sleeping better.
- Why evening routines are just as important as morning routines.
Today's exercise: Rest