Read this quote somewhere this week:
"Life will make you a 'loser' over and over again for a reason, but you'll never know what that reason is if you give up."Alright then, sub-2 half marathon. What else do I need to possibly learn before I make you a reality?
Train Like an Athlete:
- Fitness truths nobody will tell you except for this guy.
- What happens to your body when you exercise.
- So... I need to start planning races around my monthly cycle then? Lame.
- This just makes me smile. I don't anticipate ever participating in the Penn Relays at any age.
- Overdoing it ruined running for this athlete. Hope I'm not in the same boat.
- The Worst Diet Ever Invented - and here I thought I had been struggling with an eating disorder for a long time.
- Started taking Apple Cider Vinegar daily... will let you know how that works out.
- Apparently, you are supposed to eat the avocado pit.
- People think I'm "type B" and pretty laid-back because I can pretend to be really patient, but all of this applies.
- Anxiety: We are each our own devil.
- The evolution of anxiety: why we worry.
- So this is also why I make bad decisions.
I've got nothing here today.
Today's Exercise: Unplanned rest.