So figured I'd share yet another list of things I read this week that I find relevant.
Train Like an Athlete:
- Why runners don't lose weight.
- The biggest 5ks in the US - I'm dying to do the Gasparilla (see: Pirate Christmas) Distance Classic, but I don't want to do anything to mess up my Star Wars training.
- Why stress management is an important part of your training plan.
- I've mentioned struggling with binge eating disorder, but not so sure my struggles cleanly fit in that category - so found this article on "Other specified feeding or eating disorders" (OSFED) relevant.
- High fat, low carb diets make you more sensitive to leptin (the "fullness" hormone) - and
- Fats make you lean.
- What might happen if you only get 6 hours of sleep each night.
- Taking naps makes you more productive.
Today's Exercise: Rest
|3 eggs with spinach, BP coffee||TJ's chicken burger and baby spinach, tea||TJ's Kraut, 2 HB eggs||Shrimp salad, TJ's Dark Chocolate|