|On the move again... no time for blogging.|
Here are all of the things I read:
Train Like an Athlete:
- Weight gain does not call for beating yourself up.
- The 10 Commandments of Race Day for Runners - the first one applies to me every day.
- The Best Podcasts for Runners - surprisingly, only one is actually about running. I'd like to suggest Active add this one and this one to the list.
- Expert tips for meeting your running goals - I'm a fan of 5 and 7.
- Good news if you ruin your feet while running barefoot on the beach - it takes a while to get out of shape.
- 5 bad running habits and how to break them - #4 has always been an issue for me.
- How to know if you got a good workout - even I used to think that you needed to be sweaty and sore to know your workout worked (see here).
- Does too much exercise ruin your teeth?
Think Like an Athlete:
- Why "living in the moment" is flawed advice.
- You don't need to pay for a life coach - just ask yourself these 4 questions.
- How to meditate as told by the Mouse.
Eat Like an Athlete:
- Stop eating on autopilot (side note - I did read Mindless Eating* by Brian Wansink a few years ago, a good one to check out if you are like me and struggle with food).
- How to lose those last 10 pounds... and... if that doesn't work...
- 10 other ways to lose those last 10 pounds.
- Sleep naked - this only works if you have your own room or if your roommate is ok with it.
*Amazon Affiliate Link. This means that if you click a link to Amazon through my site and buy something, I may earn a commission. Much obliged.
70 days left.
Today's Exercise: Rest... lots of walking
|2 HB eggs, coffee||HC Latte||Breve latte... don't judge, had no time.||Hops Burger Bar... I had the Diablo. Bunless, of course.|