Train Like an Athlete:
|You have another shot at getting one of these medals...|
- Disney re-opened registration for the Star Wars Dark Side Half. So now you have another opportunity to join and see me revel in sub 2:00 glory or wither under the crushing agony of defeat.
- The running trifecta - more about food, training pace, and stress.
- To-do's if you are chained to a desk all day like me.
- Good advice from a first-time half-marathoner. Except for #5 - I ran my first half without any fuel, you can do it too.
- Why Some Runs Just Suck. Spoiler alert: Warming up and recovery are important.
- The Biggest 10k's in the country - I did the Inaugural Across the Bay 10k (#6 on the list) a few years ago, big thumbs up.
- 10 Tips for Becoming a Morning Exerciser - I made the transition from evening to morning training a few months ago and have less stress because of it. Hoping I can continue once Daylight Savings Time begins.
Think Like an Athlete:
- Why everything is my husband's fault. Not really.
- 9 Ways You're Sabotaging Your Weight-Loss - with a nod to getting enough sleep.
- And another article about losing weight that leads with the importance of getting sleep.
- Why having more fun may end my emotional eating problems.
- It's ok to eat the same thing every day - which is why you see a lot of eggs, chili, and tuna in my meal logs.
Today's Exercise: Rest
|3 Eggs w spinach, coffee||Chili w/ guac, TJ's Kraut||2 tbsp coconut butter, EPIC bison bites||chicken apple sausage, cauliflower, mint tea|