I'm a home owner. Again.
After a three month delay, my husband and I finally closed on our house in Florida.
There's so much to do.
- Move out of our storage unit.
- Unpack five years of life from NJ... that's been sitting in storage for six months.
- Furnish. We sold pretty much all of our stuff before moving out of our old cape cod home... what could possibly be left in all of these boxes?
- Move in appliances.
- Find internet pronto. I need it to continue working remotely.
- Pack and move two cats and a dog out of our temporary apartment.
- Clean everything.
- Landscaping. Pest Control.
- Figure out how to shave off 7 minutes per mile in less than 80 days for my Star Wars Half.
How am I gonna get it all done?
Today's Exercise: Treadmill run @ Globo Gym:
|3 eggs with spinach, coffee||Salmon salad, tea||2 HB Eggs||Chili, tea|