|The adventure of going somewhere new is great, but the physical act... I would not wish upon my worst enemy.|
So I'll let others do the writing for me today. Here's a few things I've read over the past month or so that I find interesting and relevant.
Sleep Like an Athlete:
- The latest iOS now reduces blue light to help you sleep.
Think Like an Athlete:
- Think optimistically (but plan realistically, please. When I have more time, I'll explain.)
- Why I should find time to play more Super Smash Brothers.
- Why accepting the possibility I might fail actually boosts my confidence.
- 57 small changes that will improve your life - 8, 26, and 29 I do here on the blog!
Train Like an Athlete:
- Maybe it's just time to accept my flaws.
- Yeah, I get a little sweaty when I work out. It's not a big deal.
- The relationship between overexercising and overeating explained.
- From my experience, these tips to encourage healthy habits in others don't work out so well. If anything, I think you have to show by example, but let me know if they work out for you.
Eat Like an Athlete:
77 days left
Today's Exercise: More box moving.
Having trouble eating right while in the middle of chaos. Looking forward to getting my full kitchen back.