|Confirming my theory that I am the magikarp.|
Train Like an Athlete:
- Perhaps I need to move to a state where this is legal.
- I'm a sweaty mess after every workout, and it means jack squat.
- I have used every one of these excuses to avoid running.
- Break a 95 minute half marathon (if you aren't me).
- You've heard it before - abs are made in the kitchen.
- How psychologists define eating disorders.
- The 80/20 rule is exhausting. Go for 100%.
- Listen to your cravings.
- This article is spot on for me as an INFJ - How each Myers-Briggs Type reacts to stress.
- How competitive people can still have friends.
- How not to get old, even when you just had a birthday.
- Think like a Jedi to meet your goals.
- 20 things you didn't know about paleo... like sleep is important. Ok, most of this list is about diet, but I never have any good articles about sleep anymore. If you've got something good, send it my way!
- And the follow up to the above: Is a low carb diet ruining your health? Sleep also gets an honorable mention here. Anyway, I'll be upping the carbs for sure.